Secure Web Hosting
For more than 15 years, AB’s mission has been to deliver secure web technology solutions with exceptional service to our clients.
See if your domain is available
Domain name tips
Get help and submit content
Get help with our services, request a license for our product or send content and pictures for your website by clicking ‘Submit a ticket’ below.
Check status and respond to your ticket
If you already submitted a ticket, then check the status of your ticket or read and reply to the ticket thread by providing your ticket tracking ID and the email address you used. Simply click ‘View ticket status‘ below.
Choose a service and request for product demo
Secure Web Hosting
Choose what works for you – shared hosting, cloud hosting, virtual private servers or dedicated servers for websites that require a lot of I/O resources. We provide several options to choose from.
Report King for Schools
- Easy to setup (10 minutes) and works fast,
- Works Offline and is accessible online,
- Is Competency-based curriculum (CBC) ready for Secondary schools.
- Subscription starts at UGX 150,000/Term with custom annual plans.
- For primary, and secondary schools.
- School Fees tracking available with Smart Fees Subscription starting
- at UGX 200,000/Term
UCE/UACE Joint Exams Results Processing
- Issue UNEB-style student result slips for participating schools on top of:
- Performance distribution records by subject, division and points (for A Level) .
- Cumulative performance for each participating school over the years.
- Graphical summaries of performance available at a glance.
Find answers to common questions
Search the Knowledge base for answers to common questions about web hosting, website development, Report King software for schools, Adilazone.com for service providers, payments and more.
All payments are made against an invoice. If you already have an invoice, you can pay your invoice using mobile money or credit card. Simply enter the invoice amount below and then click ‘Make Payment’. Please be sure to submit a ticket afterwards quoting the transaction ID and invoice number for which payment was made.